Sunday, July 3, 2011

5 Corners Coffee

5 Corners Coffee @Fairfield and Moss Street
February 21, 2010 & sometime in June.
****
Another coffee shop bites the dust.  Drove by one day and it was gone gone gone. 

And now for something completely different.  This charming coffee stall turned up not too long ago, and has intrigued me.  I chatted with the owner, who told me that he had bought the heritage house behind, and found it was zoned 'commercial' so he decided to open a Seattle styel  neighbourhood coffee/snack stall.  People drop by, pick up their coffee and chat with him or his wife and it's a very friendly place.  Note the flowers.  I started the drawing in February, but went back to complete it in June, so I included the flowers.  The coffee was pretty good, and it gets an extra * for its uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment